Are you looking to use your outdoor pool, hot tub and/or patio 365-days-a-year? Roll-A-Cover’s retractable structures allow you to do that! Outdoor pools, hot tubs and patios can only be used when the weather permits or 3-4 months out of the year. There are many retractable pool structure benefits. Below is a list of some of the key benefits of installing a retractable enclosure.
Year-Round Pool, Hot Tub & Patio Experience
– Retractable enclosures allow you to use your pool, hot tub or patio year-round.
– There is no such thing as “weather permitting” when your outdoor pool, hot tub or patio has a retractable structure.
– Retractable enclosures maximize the health benefits of swimming.
– They also create a family friendly year-round environment.
-Retractable glass enclosures allow you to rely on natural light as opposed to artificial light if your patio space has a conventional fixed roof.
– This allows you to save on electric bills and to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
– Lastly, the enclosures retain heat from the sun, which naturally heats up your swimming pool during the colder months and also heats up your patio space.
Protects from Dirt & Debris
– When closed, retractable structures protect pools and patios from dirt and debris that can enter your outdoor space when the weather is inclement.
– The trackless design of Roll-A-Cover’s retractable enclosures ensures that dirt and debris cannot be collected on the tracks, which allows for a very clean area.
Maximizes Benefits of Owning an Outdoor Pool or Hot Tub
– Why own an outdoor pool and/or hot tub if you cannot use it year-round? Ensure a return on your investment by investing in a retractable enclosure.
Increases the Value of Your Home
– Retractable glass enclosures are aesthetically pleasing and add a WOW factor to your home.
– This, coupled with the structural integrity of the enclosure, increases the value of your home.
Ease of Installation / Maintenance
– Bays are pre-manufactured in the factory and knocked down in sections for shipment for ease installation.
– Therefore, this allows for reduced maintenance costs with aluminum rafters.
– There is no maintenance necessary besides standard cleaning.
– Aluminum extrusions are highly structural and lightweight compared to steel and also last for decades.