Please choose your required type of enclosure for a more detailed sub-list to choose from:
Click each link to download the document.
3 Unit Tier
4 Unit Tier
• Roll-A-Cover Exclusive: Built-in condensation gutters on all rafters and cross bars which provides added internal moisture protection and structural strength
• Roll-A-Cover Exclusive: High grade extruded aluminum 6061 on most extrusions (Please click the flashing image above for details)
• Roll-A-Cover Exclusive: Multi-tubular designs within each extrusion for added deflection strength, which minimizes the extrusion’s sizes for greater engineering calculations.
• 10mm polycarbonate (non-acrylic) twin wall roof which comes in several color variations.
* Versus a typical single glazed enclosure with 1/8″ glazing or 6-8mm roof systems which limits roof strength.
• 1/4″ polycarbonate (non-acrylic) side walls which at 1″ is considered bullet proof glass.
* Also minimizes the amount of deflection versus acrylic under high winds and fading. Spider-webbing and cracking is warranted for 10 years.
• Non-Pool enclosures available with 1/4″ tempered glass. Several color variations available.
* Polycarbonate (non-acrylic) material is 25 times stronger than acrylic. Tempered glass that is not laminated should not be installed as overhead glazing in any pool area. BOCA Codes restrictions and safety issues exist.
• Meets or exceeds most snow and wind loads for northern and southern states. A trackless enclosure affects the system’s snow load capacity along with the widths of each bay.
* Most companies are recommending not to acquire permits. We recommend that you do and also acquire a stamped plan from any enclosure company that you are working with. This will also guarantee that your investment is structurally sound for most poor weather conditions. An added charge is often required but well recommended.
• Roll-A-Cover Exclusive: 5″ high density custom molded wheels with self-lubricating brass hubs and stainless steel axels for ease of rolling.
* For a wider system or poor site conditions, we recommend ordering additional wheels which can also allow bridging to occur on stamped concrete sites.
• Sliding windows with screens, fixed doors, sliding doors, screen doors, exhaust systems, custom colors available upon request.
• Stainless steel hardware throughout the entire system.
• Roll-A-Cover Exclusive: Powder-coated paint throughout the entire system which provides ease of cleaning and a 10-year 100% warranty * See Warranty *
* Versus typical baked-on systems that will chalk and fade within a few years and have limited warranties.
• Roll-A-Cover Exclusive: Roll-A-Cover’s retractable sunroom models have their exclusive patent-pending Roll-A-Flashing detail at the ridge for added flashing protection from rain.
• Roll-A-Cover Exclusive: Roll-A-Cover’s enclosures, when split, have an exclusive patent-pending Back-To-Back gutter so the enclosure is sealed during poor weather conditions
* Versus the sections overlapping when connecting and having a wide void where bugs and air could enter.
• Roll-A-Cover Exclusive: Built-in hurricane sill designed for high wind areas. Cross cables not required on normal high wind conditions.
• Roll-A-Cover Exclusive: Custom designed interlocking cross bars for our angled and straight-eave enclosure models.
• Roll-A-Cover Exclusive: 10 year 100% warranty on all parts and 20 years on the extruded aluminum * See Warranty *
* Versus industry 2-5 years on painted surfaces, 3+ years on various glazing materials, 2+ years on all wheels, axels, hardware, etc.
• Roll-A-Cover Exclusive: Founder has over 30 years in the sunroom, sloped glazing, hot tub, construction and swimming pool industries. Unmatched in the industry.
Effective yet discretely embedded in the deck, these bolts provide good ground adherence. It is necessary to anchor the enclosure during inclement winter conditions and during prevailing high wind conditions. With our exclusive patent-pending flashing sill system Cross Cables aren’t required under normal high wind conditions. Why? Because our systems are not designed as a toy. They are buildings on wheels. Built to work and last.
Ensured by nylon brushes and internal continuous weather proofing elements which reduces the amount of weather that enters the system. Remember any system that is retractable is not as permanently sealed as any standard enclosure which is designed with simple products and extrusions.
Sliding doors provide easy access to the rear, front and/or sides are furnished with locks for added security if requested. Our Roll-A-Cover Exclusive side entrances allow custom applications and special access requirements to be addressed.