What sets Roll-A-Cover apart from the rest of the industry?
• The owner, Michael P. Morris, has over 30 years of sloped glazing, sunroom fabrication, design, and installation experience.
• Roll-A-Cover has been in business since 2000 & has over 500 enclosures installed.
• All fabrication & manufacturing is done in the United States.
•Tenured manufacturing & installation staff.
• Installed by staff that manufactures product.
• Roll-A-Cover products have a 10 year warranty.
• Provides temperature control of the interior and exterior space.
• Built with Roll-A-Cover exclusive wall panels that are 1” thermally insulated or ¼” tempered versus traditional acrylic or lexan that scratches.
• Utilizes stainless steel fasteners, tempered glazing, and aluminum extrustions with polycarbonate roof glazing.
• Designs enclosures to meet high wind load capacities, such as our project in Gulf Shores, Alabama, which demanded a 144 mile an hour wind stamp. We also design enclosures to meet extensive snow load requirements, such as our enclosure project in Newfoundland, which had a 70lb requirement.
• Our customers have a choice between five stock colors and custom colors available for your aluminum framework.
• Roll-A-Cover’s optional powder-coated paint process is no additional charge to the customer versus the industry standard baked on paint that chalks and checks after a few years. This powder-coated paint will provide easy maintenance and visual appeal to your enclosure investment for decades.
• Many of our commercial customers have received a return on their investment in less than a year.
• We custom bend our pre-designed aluminum flat sheets up to ¼” thick. We custom bend all of our
own pan and head flashing details which allows us to be more precise and efficient versus sub-contracting these parts to outside vendors.
• We have a team of engineers and designers on staff that can work with your design team in CAD, which is a benefit to all of us, mainly during the design phase.