What sets Roll-A-Cover apart from the rest of the industry?
• The owner, Michael P. Morris, has over 35 years of sloped glazing, sunroom fabrication, design, and installation experience. Michael also has over 50 years of experience in the residential and commercial construction industry.
*Roll-A-Cover’s main source of business is through referrals, architects, on-site viewing of our enclosure projects, and through web search & social media.
*Roll-A-Cover’s products have a unique architecturally pleasing shape which almost completely hides the hardware from being seen. The extrusions are smaller than most yet more structural due to the unique internal shape that gives it the strong tolerances to larger sized systems.
*Roll-A-Cover is designed as a trackless system. If you’re on a rooftop of a building, in a high wind zone, have a poor site based on its integrity, or the site is not smooth and level to meet the rolling requirements, the system may require a track system so it rolls as designed.
• Roll-A-Cover has been in business since 2000 & has over 3000 enclosures installed globally.
• All fabrication & manufacturing is done in the United States in a small country town in New England.
•Tenured manufacturing & installation staff.
• Installed by the staff that manufactures product.
• Roll-A-Cover products have a 10 year warranty with a one year labor warranty as long as Roll-A-Cover performs all installation services of the enclosure system. The warranty is under the technical information tab on our website and available upon request. Please review the warranty prior to purchasing one of our enclosure systems. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. If you would like a hard copy sent to you we will provide you with that mailing service.
• Provides temperature control of the interior and exterior space.
• Built with Roll-A-Cover exclusive wall panels that are 1” thermally insulated or ¼” tempered versus traditional acrylic or lexan that scratches.
• Utilizes stainless steel fasteners, tempered glazing on walls, and aluminum extrustions with polycarbonate roof glazing.
• Designs enclosures to meet high wind load capacities, such as the project in Gulf Shores, Alabama, which demanded a 144 mile an hour wind stamp. Enclosures meet extensive snow load requirements, such as the enclosure project in Newfoundland, which had a 70lb requirement.
• Customers have a choice between five stock colors and custom colors available for your aluminum framework. Clear and bronze anodized are the standard colors. Powdercoated colors have an upcharge. We do not recommend baked on finish for any enclosure system.
• Roll-A-Cover’s optional powder-coated paint process is no additional charge to the customer versus the industry standard baked on paint that chalks and checks after a few years. This powder-coated paint will provide easy maintenance and visual appeal to your enclosure investment for decades.
• Many commercial customers have received a return on their investment in less than a year.
• Custom bend the pre-designed aluminum flat sheets up to ¼” thick. We custom bend our own pan and head flashing details which allows Roll-A-Cover to be more precise and efficient versus sub-contracting these parts to outside vendors.
• Has designers on staff that can work with your design team in CAD.